1. God is God: letting Him be the orchestrator has led to some beautiful musical set pieces I will never forget & kisses from heaven through this tough year.
2. Losing weight can be fun & easier than you think.
3. Public transport & temping can be very frustrating.
4. Financial security comes from God, not your bank balance. “It’s not about the money, money, money…”
5. The joy of The Lord is my strength.
6. Family can be annoying but above all are really important & should never be taken for granted.
7. Focus and rest leads to significant progress.
8. Be thankful in ALL circumstances!
9. The company you keep determines the risks you take & the steps you make. Who is speaking into your life? Do they hold you back or push you forward?
10. Age is but a number!
11. Don’t curse missed opportunities – instead stay malleable, ready and open for more to come your way!
12. Twilight is still bad. “Twilight’s like football. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don’t understand.”
Bring on 2013! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!